"This is a great University with an immaculate academic record, plus a great city. Great teaching staff, enjoyable and varied subjects.""It's great that there is so much choice here and all the staff are friendly and approachable."
"I found the units that were taught gave an all-round view of both the planning and environmental sectors and prepared me well for my employment.""I chose Manchester as it's the most forward thinking City in England and has a fantastic cultural heritage."
"The Geography course offers a great deal of flexibility so that students can specialise in the aspects of the discipline that are of most interest to them.""Not everyone enjoys wet, windy days in the field, but it was what I enjoyed most on the course. My course options meant I was on fieldwork all over the country"
- Want to hear the history of development in just 3 minutes? Watch Professor David Hulme
- Images of Research Competition 2012 - SED has a winner!
- Geography student wins Dragons' Den backing for Primal Parking
- Labour Standards and Social Compliance
- From Our Own Correspondent...
- Major ESRC Grant Awarded on Rising Powers, Labour Standards and the Governance of Global Production Networks